What information we collect
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us via email, web-based questionnaires and other direct communications with you.
How We Use Personal Information We Collect
We may use the personal information we collect to:
- Provide you with the services and information you request
- Process your orders and complete the required paperwork
- Provide you with effective customer support
- Help prevent threats or fraudulent activity
- Send you informational messages if you have explicitly agreed to receive them
- Comply with regulatory requirements.
We may share your information with third parties for regulatory purposes, to cooperate with supervisory authorities, to help prevent criminal activity and to protect the legitimate rights of us, you and others.
How we protect personal information
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal information. Your personal information is only available to a limited number of authorized people.
How long we keep personal information
We retain your personal information for as long as we need it for the purpose for which it was collected and as permitted or required by law.
Cookies are small text files that websites you visit store on your computer. They are used to keep the website running and to provide information to site owners.
This website may set the following cookies:
- Functional cookies. These cookies are necessary for you to navigate the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we are unable to provide the services you have requested, such as shopping cart functionality.
- Google Analytics Cookies. These cookies are used to collect traffic statistics for our website. We use this information to improve site performance and advertising.
- Targeted Advertising Tool Cookies. These cookies are used to increase your ad performance and to show you the ads that are most likely to interest you.
- Third-party Service Provider Cookies. Cookies may be set by the following third-party services used on this website: Facebook Like, YouTube Video, [Other Services]. Some of these cookies may be used to track your activity on other websites, and we cannot control them because these cookies are not set by our website.
How to opt out of cookies
To opt out of cookies, you can use the private browsing mode provided by most browsers (private window, incognito window, or InPrivate window). Any cookies created while in private browsing mode will be deleted as soon as you close all browser windows.
You can use Your Online Choices or YourAdChoices to opt out of obtaining and using the information needed to run a targeted ad.
Your rights regarding your personal data
If you are a data subject under the EU SDS (for example, you are an EU citizen and provide us with your personal data), you have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right of Access. You have the right to receive information about why and how your personal information is processed. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal information in our widely used electronic format free of charge.
- Right to rectify. You have the right to have inaccurate or incomplete personal data corrected or supplemented without undue delay.
- Right to be forgotten requirements. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data and to have your personal data deleted without undue delay as soon as the data are no longer required to provide the services you have requested and to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to have your personal data restricted if you object to it and we have no legitimate reason to continue processing it, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful or if you request legal action to be brought, enforced or defended.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of data at any time, unless it is necessary for a task in the public interest or there is an indisputable legal basis for the processing.
- Other rights under the GBER. For more information, visit the EU Data Protection website ec.europa.eu.
the current version of the policy on this website with the date they are in effect. This document has been last
updated on 10/19/2021